Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Feeling Good

Quick post for the night.

I thought about the post I wrote about motivation all day today, before and after I posted it (I had written most of that post prior to tonight, I just saw that video and decided to post it during my lunch). Needless to say, I was pretty amped by the time I made it to the gym. I was even excited to get into the gym.

I decided to forgo running tonight as I am having some really intense shin pain. I planned on compressing them if I can find my socks and taking ibuprofen tomorrow and seeing if that fixed it. I concentrated on cycling and swimming. (excuse alert) I hate the seats on the bikes. I've said it before, I'll say it again.

There is no way to maintain a 100+ rpm cadence and not rub your thighs to death on the fat seat. Not everyone who uses the gym is obese and needs that giant and wide of a seat. I got in about 10 miles or so before I got tired of my legs and ass hurting from the seat. I hopped in the pool and knocked out 500m in 10 min and called it a night.

I'm running pretty far behind in my goals, and its looks dark and gloomy ahead for my chances of making all of them, especially with thanksgiving coming up, but I am going to try and give it my all. I have already drawn some conclusions that involve my workouts and setting goals from this, but I will hold off and bore everyone with those at the end of the month.

I don't know if I will be able to get a post in before the Marathon, but I will try and get something up about this weeks workouts, my new strength program, and the running expo before the race by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment