Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Updates

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not going to be posting alerts to new post anymore unless they are worthwhile post. I don't want to be letting everyone know I've posted, and sticking it in all their feeds when it sjust me bitching about how much I want Taco Bueno or how sore I am.

When I have something worthwhile, or when race season picks up again, I will probably start posting more and putting alerts back on twitter, facebook and G+.

I still plan on posting hopefully every couple of days about the things I come across when trying to adapt to offseason training and stocking up on the gear I need.

I hope I am doing a good job with this blog and have not scared everyone short of my girlfriend and mom away. Feel free to comment or email me if you have any issues with the blog, want to share a story or link (and Ill go ahead and tell you no, I do not want a free Ipad 12. Keep the spam to yourself) or have any advice you think will be useful. I welcome discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment